Recorded Webinar Broadcast
How to Protect Your Network before a Ransomware Attack
With recent attacks on hospital data catching headlines, we believe education is critical to help businesses and medical practices keep their data safe. We co-present this webinar with our partners at Hospital Portal.net, a software company specializing in intranet and healthcare policy and procedure management systems. Learn how to protect your network with this critical security information.
What you will learn in this Webinar:
- How to use an Intranet to educate staff on IT security.
- How a proactive IT plan can help keep an organization stay safe from Ransomware attacks.
- The basics of Ransomware and why it is so dangerous.
- What you must include for a successful layered security strategy.
- What is white listing and why is it critical to preventing ransomware.
- The one critical service you must have in place that will guarantee you can restore your data without paying the ransom.
Mention code: "Ransomware Prevention" for a FREE Network Vulnerability Assessment.