Microsoft 365 Benefits
Microsoft 365 is much more than just Microsoft Office in the cloud. Microsoft 365 allows users to access their documents anywhere, from virtually any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It also automatically updates, so you'll always be using the latest version of their products.
Modern businesses work differently, and Microsoft 365 offers solutions that increase productivity and allow businesses to grow faster. From online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email, Microsoft 365 delivers solutions that go way beyond the installed version of Microsoft Office.
1. Reduces capital expenditure - Microsoft 365is available as a monthly or annual subscription. This eliminates the large up front costs for new software, it is essentially leasing vs. buying. This also moves IT costs from capital to operating expenses.
2. Eliminates hardware and energy costs- With office running in the cloud, your need for expensive servers for email, websites and document storage is eliminated. Removing onsite servers will reduce both energy costs and the need for office space to store server hardware. The cost savings are substantial.
3. Gives you flexibility to scale your business quickly- Microsoft 365 grows with you, allowing you to add or remove users by simply adding or eliminating licenses.
Microsoft 365 gives you the flexibility to mix and match licenses to create your own custom solution for each user or department.
4. Software is always up to date and everyone is on the same version- Since Microsoft 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No more expensive software upgrades necessary. Microsoft continually adds new capabilities, and you have access to them as soon as they are introduced. Furthermore, all users will be using the same version, eliminating compatibility issues once and for all.
5. Each user can install Microsoft 365 on up to 5 devices - We all use multiple devices, I use a desktop at the office, a laptop when I am on the road, a tablet at home and a smartphone that never leaves my side. Office documents can now be accessed from any of these devices, and all documents automatically sync allowing the most current revisions to be accessed on all devices.
6. Microsoft 365 includes the apps you need to grow your business, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, OneDrive, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, and Delve. Additional apps can be added ala carte to create the solution that is right for every user in your business.
IntelliSuite IT Solutions specializes in Exchange and Microsoft 365 Migrations as well as Microsoft Consulting, Windows Virtual Desktop solutions and Azure Cloud Services. Our Microsoft Specialists can answer your questions about Microsoft 365 or help you plan your migration.