NetScaler Upgrade Results in Faster Network & Increased Security for Large CPA Firm
Multiple issues impacting end user productivity and providing a negative user experience initiated Management to seek Citrix Consulting expertise. Their resident Citrix expert left the company, and they had concerns about configuration issues, upgrading from XenApp 7.9, their disaster recovery plan, and they wanted guidance in getting their environment up to Citrix leading practices.
Issues they were experiencing include:
- Slowness experienced by users after login
Citrix NetScaler Upgrade to 12.0,
NetScaler firmware upgrade,
NetScaler 12.0 upgrade,
Upgrade netscaler to 12.0,
citrix netscaler upgrade,
The Client: One of the largest Healthcare Systems in the US with over 26 Hospitals and 50,000 employees.
Client Needs: Highly Available Citrix WorkSpace Suite Design (XenApp, XenDesktop, and XenMobile)
- Client needed to create a highly available and resilient virtual desktop environment. All components of the solution must be highly available and resilient, whereby all single points of failure are eliminated.
- Client wanted a Virtual Desktop and Application Environment based on Citrix XenDesktop. The design needs to deliver to client’s user community a virtual desktop based on Windows 7. The design will support 60,000 concurrent virtual desktops but with capacity for 120,000 virtual desktops, and over 19,000 applications including multiple versions of the same application.
- Integrate the design with Citrix NetScaler Gateway for secure remote access.
- Create a design for Citrix XenMobile to handle management of mobile devices; provide secure access to corporate mail, web content, and ShareFile document libraries, integrate with client XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
- Create a production-ready Proof of Concept (POC) incorporating the IntelliSuite Design
A Top 10 US Property and Casualty Insurance Company
Citrix XenDesktop Lifecycle Implementation
Client wanted to use hosted desktops to solve several business challenges centered on providing fast and secure access to business applications for new acquisitions in the US, aas well as offshore employees and business partners. Client had chosen Citrix XenDesktop to meet the objectives. Citrix Systems engaged IntelliSuite resources to assist with the implementation.
IntelliSuite Case Story: Citrix XenDesktop Implementation
One of the Top US Consulting Firms
Private Cloud BYOD Solution
The Client wanted to allow employees and contractors to utilize the most appropriate personal or corporate endpoints (PC, Mac, Smart Phones, Tablets, etc.) to access approved software and content stored securely in a private cloud.
Secure remote access,
Citrix XenApp deployment,
Private Cloud BYOD Solution
The Client: Mid-Size Medical Practice
The Challenge: A Physician purchased an Apple MacBook and wanted to access AllScripts EHR System. When she couldn’t log in, she called IntelliSuite’s 24/7 Helpdesk. The IntelliSuite Engineer verified that AllScripts only supports Windows OS, and therefore will not work on the Doctor's new MacBook.
IntelliSuite leverages Citrix to create a secure mobile workplace for a medical practice requiring secure remote access to patient medical records.
The Client: Family Practice Associates Lexington, Ky
The Challenge: The 9 physicians and their 35 employees provide healthcare services to patients at two facilities and needed to ensure that all patient records are accessible to authorized personnel regardless of location. They engaged IntelliSuite to help realize this vision.
Citrix Secure Remote Access,
Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server